- Posted by: Andrew Berry
- Category: events
Join SRS, Green Mountain Sponsored Captive Insurance Company and VCIA in Atlanta
Join VCIA and your peers in Atlanta, Georgia on February 6th for an afternoon of captive insurance education on the “Strategic Advantages of Captives” followed by a reception perfect for networking with other captive professionals.
This session will focus on the basics of captive insurance companies; the reasons for formation, the feasibility process and key issues in putting a successful captive program together. Attendees will gain an understanding of the cost structures associated with captives and the capital requirements. A brief overview
of the Vermont domicile will also be discussed.
|Date:||February 6, 2018|
|Time:||1 pm–2:30 pm (Part 1)
2:45 pm–4:15 pm (Part 2)
4:15 pm–5:30 pm (Reception)
|Cost:||VCIA Members: $35
Non VCIA members: $50
|Location:||The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North
7 Concourse Parkway NE
Atlanta, GA 30328
- Sandy Bigglestone Director of Captive Insurance, State of Vermont
- Brady Young, President and CEO, Strategic Risk Solutions
- Christy Williams, Chief Executive Officer, Green Mountain Sponsored Captive Insurance Company
- Ian Davis, Director of Financial Services, State of Vermont
- Christopher Smith, CEO, MCIC Vermont, Inc. (A Reciprocal Risk Retention Group)
- Richard Smith, President, Vermont Captive Insurance Association
You must register in advance to attend this event, by clicking on the link below, visiting the VCIA website (www.vcia.com/Events) or calling VCIA at (802) 658-8242. CPE/CLE Credit available for participation.