Our captive consulting services support the operations of our captive management business. Our experienced captive consultants provide both feasibility consulting and on-going consulting support to our captive clients.
Feasibility Consulting Services
As a captive management firm, we take a very practical approach to assessing the feasibility of a captive. We have hands on experience of what does and doesn’t work in captive insurance. We stand behind our feasibility advice in developing long-term relationships to manage successful captives. We will not take on a management contract unless we believe the captive is sustainable.
Our captive feasibility services include:
- Pre-feasibility assessment
- Development of loss projections in conjunction with actuary
- Premium development
- Captive program design
- Cost benefit analysis
- Domicile comparison
- Development of financial pro formas
- Business plan development
- Capital and collateral assessment including negotiation with fronting companies
- Identification and selection of service providers
On-going Consulting Services
Our consulting services support the operation and development of our existing captive clients.
- Annual premium development
- Collateral estimation and negotiation
- Drafting of policy wordings
- New member underwriting for group captives & RRGs
- Feasibility analysis for new lines of coverage
- Re-domicile analysis
- Re-structuring analysis (RRGs, branch captives, reciprocals, etc)
- Strategic planning
A captive consultant is assigned to every management account to provide on-going consulting services, as required by the client.
Governance, Risk and Compliance
Our governance, risk and compliance (GRC) practice provides consulting services to a variety of risk bearing entities from captive clients to commercial insurers. With consultants in the US and Europe, our GRC services are provided both internationally and in the US. These services include:
- Regulatory compliance
- Internal audit
- Independent governance review
- Board effectiveness guidance and training
- Company secretary
- Independent directorships
Maximum value is realized by strategically analyzing every aspect of a captive’s operations and acting on the most important items. This service is available to all captives, not just companies currently under SRS management.
- Our proprietary methods, materials, and software deliver a plan that is focused and actionable.
- Objectives are prioritized, a handful of initiatives are selected for implementation, and each project is assigned a champion and manager to ensure accountability and drive results.
- We value your time. The four half-day in-person sessions are designed for efficiency, to make the most of your time commitment.
- Captive 360° measures the value delivered by the focused action items, so you have a clear view of return on investment at the end of the engagement.
Captive 360° is a positive disruptor to help you get more out of your captive, regardless of type.
I used SRS’s consulting services before we were an SRS client. The folks are smart, quick, strategic in thinking. The displays were professional and well- explained.