SRS offers middle and back-office fund administration solutions to investment managers and funds through Dyna Management Services Ltd, a Bermuda domiciled licensed fund administrator. For entities that are utilizing a self-insurance risk financing strategy and who have a need for fund administration services related to the investment component of their self-insurance programs, we have the experts and services to help.
With our extensive experience in fund administration and ILS valuation, we are able to tailor a custom solution for each client and cover a fund’s full life cycle.
- Review of entity constitutional documentation and liaising with legal counsel
- Assistance in drafting policies relating to valuation, fee calculations, side-pocket and redemption share classes, and providing guidance on industry best practices
- Establishment of bank and custody accounts and acting as dual signatory to ensure segregation of duties
- Management of set-up process with auditors, bankers and corporate administrators
- Registration of fund for FATCA and CRS reporting
- Provision of local Independent Director/s
- Acting as Segregated Accounts and Principal Representative
- Processing of all security and cash transactions into the accounting record
- Independent pricing of securities from third-party pricing sources
- Reconciliation of cash, prices and positions to broker, client, and other counterparties
- Calculation of management and performance fees
- Reconciliation and recording of expense accruals
- Preparation of a detailed NAV reporting package for each reporting period
- Preparation of draft financial statements and management of the external audit process
- Liaison with tax advisors
- Processing of subscriptions, redemptions and share transfers and collection of all necessary KYC materials
- Screening of investors against fund suitability requirements, and monitoring of lock up periods, side letter terms and ERISA status, as applicable
- Conducting checks of investor AML/ATF requirements and monitoring on ongoing basis
- Ensuring compliance with FATCA and CRS as well as year end filings
- Provision of compliance officer to the fund
- Maintenance of investor records and share register
- Issuance of contract and valuation notes to investors at each valuation period
- Distribution of investor notifications, as required
SRS uses industry leading fund accounting technology supported by flexible customized reporting capabilities to provide administration solutions to our clients.
We license PFS-PAXUS (“PAXUS”) for our core fund administration and performance reporting. PAXUS is a market-leading product offering fund accounting, portfolio valuation and shareholder record keeping in one fully integrated platform.
We use Refinitiv World-Check to obtain accurate risk intelligence for onboarding and on-going monitoring of clients and investors to meet regulatory requirements.
Dyna Management Services Ltd is licensed to conduct fund administrator provider business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority.
We transitioned from another captive manager just this year. The transition has been virtually flawless and the SRS team have done a great job of keeping all systems go since the transition.
Very intelligent managers/directors that offer a lot of support. Also very quick to respond to questions and provide technical information/advice.
I have and will continue to highly recommend the SRS team as the best captive manager I have worked with. Our needs are met each and every day, with timely responses and a high level of expertise. We consider SRS to be a very valued partner in the success of our overall captive program management.