We are looking for a recent accounting graduate or an accounting professional with experience in public or general industry accounting to assist in managing the financial and regulatory affairs of a portfolio of captive insurance companies.
- Preparing financial statements.
- Reconciling cash and investment statements.
- Assisting in the preparation of regulatory filings.
- Preparation of accounting work papers and journal entries.
- Co-ordination of the audit of client companies.
- Preparing for and attending Board of Director meetings.
The successful candidate will perform the role of an assistant account manager on a portfolio of captive clients, operating under the guidance of an account manager.
To be considered candidates must have at least the following minimum qualifications:
- Strong finance and quantitative skills.
- Self-motivation with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on individually assigned tasks in a fast paced dynamic environment where superior time management and prioritization skills are essential.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accounting degree or equivalent.
- Practical accounting experience preferred but not necessary.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in and complete the Associate in Captive Insurance or equivalent designation.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, pension, profit participation and tuition reimbursement.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Andrew Berry