We are looking for an accounting graduate to join our Scottsdale, AZ servicing team. The successful candidate will assist in managing the financial and regulatory affairs of a portfolio of captive insurance companies, including single parent and group captives.
- Preparing financial statements.
- Maintaining accounting records and work papers.
- Assisting in the preparation of regulatory filings including NAIC statements.
- Co-ordination of the audit of client companies.
- Managing workflow across multiple captive insurance company accounts.
To be considered candidates must have at least the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in financial accounting.
- Strong financial and quantitative skills.
- Self-motivation with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on individually assigned tasks in a fast paced dynamic environment where superior time management and prioritization skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accounting experience preferred but not necessary.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, pension, profit participation and tuition reimbursement.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Andrew Berry