We are looking for an accounting graduate with a passion for technology to provide support to its account teams in the implementation and use of General Ledger, Office 365 and other software to improve business processes and efficiencies. The position will ultimately be based in our Scottsdale, AZ office but will initially require 1-2 years in our Burlington, VT office with the core General Ledger project team. Occasional travel to other SRS offices will also be required. In-depth training will be provided in the general ledger and related software with a view to the successful applicant becoming a super user in the software.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review client chart of account structures, working papers and reports to develop standard approaches and templates for use in the General Ledger system.
- Participate in the core project team designing the General Ledger system for use across client accounts.
- Work with individual account teams to implement the General Ledger system in their businesses including converting prior working paper and reporting formats to the new system.
- Working with the SRS implementation team and outside consultants, design and build custom reports in the General Ledger system and Excel add-in.
- Design and build account specific workflows in the system.
- Co-ordinate the migration of data from the prior General Ledger system to the current.
- Set-up and manage Office 365 applications for use by account teams including Teams and SharePoint.
- Provide support and training to account teams in the use of the General Ledger and Office 365 software.
- Assist in the on-boarding of new clients including the set-up and configuration of software, conversion of working papers to SRS standards and the creation of custom reports.
- Participate in integration projects between different software programs.
Attributes and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and a minor in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent fields.
- Strong interest and motivation in the use of software to improve accounting and other business processes.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products including Excel and office products. Some knowledge of SQL database products and Office 365 (SharePoint, Teams, Flow) preferred but not essential.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a deadline-based project environment.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k, profit participation and tuition reimbursement.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Andrew Berry