We are looking for an Underwriting Analyst to support our expanding program management business. The position will be based in our Concord, MA office. The Underwriting Analyst will be part of the firm’s advisory and program management group.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyze client data and produce reports regarding historical performance and profitability, calculating dividend distributions and surplus balances.
- Collect and organize relevant data to develop premium for captive clients, allocating premium when necessary.
- Analyze and manipulate large datasets to be used in various pricing models.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Attributes and Skills
- Detail oriented and process driven personality
- Strong work ethic with the ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively, while meeting deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in an insurance underwriting role preferred but not essential
- Business degree or equivalent
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k, profit participation and tuition reimbursement.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Trung Khuu.