We are looking for a Sr. Data Analyst to support our captive insurance consulting business. This position will be responsible for analyzing and modeling financial data related to insurance transactions and developing improved ways to display data trends and analyses. The position will be based in our Concord, MA office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyze insurance data using established tools and processes, including modeling claims data, investment performance and other financial data.
- Create dashboards and other techniques for the display for client financial data
- Research and develop new tools leveraging business intelligence technology to improve the display of data including interactive tools and the display of real time data.
- Work with the IT team on data and system integration to support data analytics
- Participate in other special projects, as required
Attributes and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience with data analysis
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to manage multiple projects with aggressive deadlines while maintaining quality
- Proficient with PowerPoint and Word, expert with Excel
- VBA and SQL skills are strongly preferred.
- High levels of attention to detail, critical thinking, and responsibility
- Experience with business intelligence software including Power BI or equivalent
- Passionate love for data and a curious mind
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k, profit participation and tuition reimbursement.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Lynn Gray.