We are looking for a part-time Graphic Designer (20-24 hours per week) to support our captive insurance consulting business. The position offers flexibility to make your own hours and will be based out of our Concord, MA location. Role could expand to support the parent organization’s marketing function.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Partner with colleagues on the development of feasibility reports for our clients in both the US and Europe.
Work with Managing Director on creating reports and presentations for the Board.
- Collaborate with project participants to understand project assignment, audience, and intended message.
- Choose graphics, clip art, and stock photography, as appropriate; may enhance choices with simple drawings.
- Prepare drafts of design work and provides samples to appropriate staff or departments for review.
- Revise projects as necessary based on collaborative feedback process.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Attributes and Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite or other similar design software.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently on an assignment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a deadline-based project environment.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; major or significant coursework in Art, Graphic Design, or related disciplines preferred.
- At least three years of related work experience highly preferred.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Lynn Gray.