We are looking for a qualified accounting professional to join our Bermuda servicing team. The successful candidate will manage the financial and regulatory affairs of a portfolio of captive insurance companies and segregated account companies. The position will be based in our Hamilton, Bermuda office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Process daily cash and general ledger transactions
- Responsible for preparing financial statements
- Responsible for preparing regulatory filings
- Coordinating year end audits
- Perform other ad hoc accounting tasks as required
- Ensure all clients are provided with quality service
- Responsible for all aspects related to a portfolio of clients
Attributes and Skills
- CA, ACA, CPA accounting designation.
- A minimum 3-5 years of accounting or auditing experience preferably in the insurance or financial services industries.
- Experience in captive insurance accounting an advantage.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Self-motivation with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on individually assigned tasks in a fast paced dynamic environment where superior time management and prioritization of skills are essential.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- University degree.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary, bonus plan, and a generous employee benefits package and tuition reimbursement.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Richard Daley