Our captive consulting services support the operations of our captive management business. Our experienced captive consultants provide both feasibility consulting and on-going consulting support to our captive clients.
Feasibility Consulting Services
As a captive management firm, we take a very practical approach to assessing the feasibility of a captive. We have hands on experience of what does and doesn’t work in captive insurance. We stand behind our feasibility advice in developing long-term relationships to manage successful captives. We will not take on a management contract unless we believe the captive is sustainable.
Our captive feasibility services include:
- Pre-feasibility assessment
- Development of loss projections in conjunction with actuary
- Premium development
- Captive program design
- Cost benefit analysis
- Domicile comparison
- Development of financial pro formas
- Business plan development
- Capital and collateral assessment including negotiation with fronting companies
- Identification and selection of service providers
On-going Consulting Services
Our consulting services support the operation and development of our existing captive clients.
- Annual premium development
- Collateral estimation and negotiation
- Drafting of policy wordings
- New member underwriting for group captives & RRGs
- Feasibility analysis for new lines of coverage
- Re-domicile analysis
- Re-structuring analysis (RRGs, branch captives, reciprocals, etc)
- Strategic planning
A captive consultant is assigned to every management account to provide on-going consulting services, as required by the client.
I used SRS’s consulting services before we were an SRS client. The folks are smart, quick, strategic in thinking. The displays were professional and well- explained.